Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Old Story

Anuj(chatting with his 1st crush 'Neetika', yes! they've befriended) - Hey, heard that you got committed. Congrats!

Neetika(scandalized) - :O, omg how do you know that?

Anuj(realizing that he's extracted a secret) - Your boyfriend only told me.

Neetika(worried) - WTF! How do you know Rahul? And how could he disclose it. He'd promised me that he would never. I mean, how could he?

Anuj(shrewdly taking revenge of his first rejection) - He called me and disclosed it. BTW, I didn't know that his name is Rahul ! Thanks for telling. And yes, this time seriously, congrats! I'll spread the good news amongst the fellow country-men. :P

Neetika(disgusted) - Asshole!

P.S. See, with time comes maturity. Anuj, no more uses shrthnd, for he has left making class-notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love if you leave a trail on this blog...